02 November, 2010

My New Target!!!

Have been craving for a camera for such a long time, but couldn't decide which one to own.
Recently browsing through camera reviews and blogs. And I'm so happy to announce that I've found my new target!!! 

Tada.. 














I love this totally on the first sight. 

Ricoh Caplio GX200.
I want it!!!!




















  Features
Description
  Style
Advanced Digital
  Megapixel
12.4 megapixels
  Optical Zoom
3x
  Aperture Range
F2.5-4.4
  Macro Focus
-
  Memory Cards
SD/SDHC
  File Format
JPEG
  Movie
640 x 480 pixels
  LCD Screen
2.7"
  Dimensions
112 x 58 x 25 mm
  Weight
208g


Other than these specifications, the photos are quite nice too. And almost none negative feedback from users. Ricoh may not be as well known in Malaysia if compared to Canon or Panasonic Lumix compact camera, but it is quite famous in Japan. The price of GX200 in Malaysia is around RM1600.. Almost similar to Panasonic Lumix lx5. One difference in their comparison is the leica lens which Panasonic have and Ricoh doesnt.

I'm gonna visit a retail shop soon!!! =)










No comments: