02 November, 2010

Cheeeeeeeeesy pizzaaaa ☆

Today we had a wild cheeezzy day...Dad bought CHEEEEZZYY PIZZAAA from Pizza Hut!!!!





I loved stuffed crust pizza and every pizza I had must be stuffed crusted. But now I have another choice.
Since the 'release' of this new pizza, I've wanted to try but had no chance to.


On the other hand I was afraid that it might be too cheesy for me. I've always adored cheese but six types of cheese?? I'm scared I might feel dizzy and can't eat much..


Thanks to dad, I finally tasted Extreme cheesy 6 pizza!!!!
It was FABULOUS!! Not too much at all!!! =D
Totally fab!!! The cheesy taste when you take a bite definitely freshens up your soul and mind!!
I felt like a lock fitted and opened by the right key. I've found my pizza. =)


As a cheese-lover I did some research regarding the types of cheese that is included in Extreme Cheesy 6 pizza, this is what I got from Wikipedia :-)

1. There's Mozzarella, the one we always see around.


Fresh mozzarella is generally white, but may vary seasonally to slightly yellow depending on the animal's diet. It is a semi-soft cheese.
  





2. Monterey Jack.

Monterey Jack is an American semi-hard cheese made using cow's milk. It is commonly sold by itself, or mixed with Colby to make a marbled cheese known as Colby-Jack (or Co-Jack)
Because of its low content of tyramine, an organic compound thought to be associated with headaches, it is frequently recommended as one of the few cheeses that is safe to eat formigraine sufferers.


3. Cheddar.


Cheddar cheese is a relatively hard, yellow to off-white, and sometimes sharp-tasting cheese originally made in the English village of Cheddar, in Somerset.









4. Parmesan or Parmigiano Reggiano ( I remember hearing this noun in a TVB drama series 谈情说案.)


Parmesan cheese is known as Parmigiano-Reggiano in Italian. Parmigiano-Reggiano is made from raw cow's milk.






5. Provolone.

Provolone is today a whole-milk cow cheese with a smooth skin produced mainly in the Po River Valley regions of Lombardia andVeneto. It is produced in different forms: shaped like large salami up to 30 cm in diameter and 90 cm long; in a watermelon shape; in a truncated bottle shape; or also in a large pear shape with the characteristic round knob for hanging. The average weight is 5 kg.



6. Romano.

Romano cheese is a type of cheese that is known for being very hard, salty and sharp.
True romano cheese is made from sheep's milk (pecorino romano) or goat's milk (caprino romano), though mass produced versions, as in the United States, are often made from cow's milk (vacchino romano).
This cheese is named after Rome itself, where it has been made for over two thousand years, originally in the region of Latium. It is one of the oldest Italian cheeses.




Sounds grand, huh?

It is grand!!!

I might have Italian blood in me to love cheese that much. =P


Here are the crazzzy cheezzzy photos of us grounding CHEESE..


My dad bought 2 flavours - Cheesy Hawaiian  and  Cheesy Pepperoni.
Delicious!!! =D



















''I’m crazy about Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!''


No comments: