19 December, 2011

A short post : Santa Claus is coming to town♥

Christmas is around the corner! Sales are everywhere!!
Went christmas shopping last weekends Here's the haul from my shopping.




Shopped for Chinese New Year!! Don't know whether I can stand not wearing them until CNY or not.    
    =p



✔ Came across this gorgeous little dress and its super cheap! Only RM71.





✔ Bought two Dior fragrances from the counter. I loved the free miniature Miss Dior cherie!!
The promoter girl actually succeeded in making me buy the Eye Essential omg. I've been using Mary Kay's products and I see improvement in my skin! I shouldn't have bought this eye thing.
(But she's kind enough to supply me with so many samples.) 



✔ Clothes for baby boy. He looked so good in them! Should've taken photos of him trying on them.





Money flew away. $$$ bye.


How do you like my shopping? =D





No comments: