27 September, 2009

Think of old times.. =)

Get to chat with an old old friend in primary... I just found out that if we were just a little braver, maybe we would end up being together.. Puppy love! haha..

That time we were in standard 6.. The time where everyone is writing love letters, having secret lovers... It was nice flashing back 7 years ago, when we were still wearing that dark blue uniform, chasing each other round the canteen... I had a lot of admirers ( not to boast ), but there's one guy I really like among them... It was sweet time playing with classmates, no worries.
The guy I liked was of course admired by quite a number of girls in my class... But he made it quite obvious that he liked me, so I'm being nailed as an enemy by the others.. xP

We played chess, 3-6-9 ( a stupid game where a group sit down and count, the ones who counted 3/6/9 get a chance to hit peoples' hand.) , and we were in the same Pengakap. Things were sweet...

But that time, none of us dared to shout our feelings to each other. This feeling dragged us to Secondary school, and we had our boyfriends and girlfriends and so on...

It wasn't until today, I had a chat with him a
nd we admit all our feelings to each other. The only difference is, he has his girlfriend and I had mine...
But the things we did in primary time made me laughed my head off... XD
It was all so funny!! I did a list of foolish things and he remembered!! Oh My God. I have no more NICE ''image'' in front of him...
We found out that we still kept the gifts we gave each other during occasions and birthdays...
And we made a deal.. X)

To think of it, memories were nice... Life is bright with memories... =)





























..................................................................................
Again,

It was more painful to love someone
and never find courage to tell them what you feel ♥

No comments: