19 September, 2009

♥ Happy Hols!!!

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!~~~

It's holidays now... Most of my friends went home...=)
I'm still in Aimst for the time being.. I don't know the reason, but since I came back for degree, I'm not that keen in going home every weekends... Not like the way I spend my weekends in Foundation - I rushed home as soon as possible... My house is just 30 minutes away.. x)

Maybe the reasons making me want to go back is not really there anymore...
That person is not so important to me now... I rather stay in a damn boring place like Aimst than going back... Hey, this is good...! =D

Okay, I'm rather lazy to update...

LAZY.

To do anything!
That's why I'm fatter already.

My daily routine : -
- Sleep
- Eat
- Class
- Facebook
- Eat
- Sleep
- Eat
- Facebook
- Sleep
repeat....

I'm serious..

Gonna fail my CA1 if this becomes a continuous reaction... T.T


By the way, I'm due to many sessions of YUM CHA!! Yay!!!


..............................................................................................


It's hard to love someone without being loved,

But it's more painful to love someone
and never find courage to tell that someone what you feel~♥♥

No comments: